- Data Scientist (m/f/d)
Data Scientist (m/f/d)
The Software Development (SD) team writes the software that provides a platform that connects candidates with hotels, restaurants and tourism businesses and vice versa. The hospitality industry has almost 300 Million employees around the world, which makes recruiting one of its biggest challenge. To satisfy the demand of this giant industry, we are a dynamic, highly iterative community responsible for how our users and customers experience the product.
We are seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst with profound skills in SQL and Excel for Data Science purposes. Are you comfortable tackling new problems and innovating solutions in an agile environment? Do you care deeply about data architectures? Do you consider yourself careful, motivated and able to take ownership of the databases and structures you build? If this sounds like you, you can help us get to the next level!
- Using mathematical modelling techniques and statistical concepts to analyze and forecast performance
- Supporting the operational strategy using predictive analytics and artificial intelligence
- Structuring and formatting data to effectively comply to artificial intelligence systems
- Managing sources and external partners in terms of data management and interface management (API)
- Preparing presentations, reports and valuations explaining implications to the management
- Analyzing market, client and geolocation data
- Supporting product (Web/App) and tech by defining the service performance
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Profound mathematical and statistical expertise
- High end academic education with a strong focus on data analysis and analytics
- Knowledge about data management or BI topics
- Experienced in SQL programming
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Pragmatism and consequent target focus, paired with flexibility and engagement
- Excellent communication skills and ability to share knowledge
- Fluency in English
Want to join?
Then write us an email and send us your application. Here's a checklist of things you should attach or include, as well as a couple of questions you should answer:
- Your CV attached as .pdf
- Other documents attached as .pdf that help your application
- Additional links added that help your application
Questions to answer
- Who is the person behind that application (tell us a little something about yourself)?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What do you expect to gain from this job?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years (career wise)?
- Why do you think we should hire you?