- Graphic & UX Designer (m/f/d)
Graphic & UX Designer (m/f/d)
The graphic and design (GD) team brings concept ideas to life, defining the way our customers interact with and experience our products. They create the beauty of a platform that connects candidates with hotels, restaurants and tourism businesses and vice versa. The hospitality industry has almost 300 Million employees around the world, which makes recruiting one of its biggest challenge. To satisfy the demand of this giant industry, we are a dynamic, highly iterative community responsible for how our users and customers experience the product.
We are seeking a graphic designer with demonstrable experience in UX design for both Web and mobile products. We are constantly adding new features to our product and iterating existing ones at a very fast pace. Are you comfortable taking new product ideas and visualize them in an agile environment? Do you consider yourself creative, motivated, and obsessed with the quality of UI and UX? If this sounds like you, you can help us to get to the next level!
- Collaborate closely with our software development team and other disciplines across the company to deliver elegant solutions to complex workflows, implement and refine designs
- Collaborate with Product Management to define and implement creative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and making constructive suggestions for change
- Be the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centred perspective
- Execute visual design stages from concept and development to release and maintenance
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Design and update other brand and marketing collateral including updates to our website, social content, print-based designs and other media
- Communicate clearly and effectively about design and non-design subjects to individuals across the business
- 3+ years of experience in Graphic Design in an online business or fast-growing internet startups
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, other visual design and wireframing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Attention to details and efficiency
- Analytical + Creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- A can-do attitude and a craving for excellence and great work
- Hard working attitude with an eagerness to learn and self-teach
- Ability to work in team and pair/team design experiences
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- A good sense of humor, and who knows how to have a bit of fun along the way!
Want to join?
Then write us an email and send us your application. Here's a checklist of things you should attach or include, as well as a couple of questions you should answer:
- Your CV attached as .pdf
- Other documents attached as .pdf that help your application
- Additional links added that help your application
Questions to answer
- Who is the person behind that application (tell us a little something about yourself)?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What do you expect to gain from this job?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years (career wise)?
- Why do you think we should hire you?