- Junior Front-End Web Developer (m/f/d)
Junior Front-End Web Developer (m/f/d)
The Software Development (SD) team writes the software that provides a platform that connects candidates with hotels, restaurants and tourism businesses and vice versa. The hospitality industry has almost 300 Million employees around the world, which makes recruiting one of its biggest challenge. To satisfy the demand of this giant industry, we are a dynamic, highly iterative community responsible for how our users and customers experience the product.
- Work on our consumer facing web product and enhance both functionality and UX
- Resolve technical issues related to the product
- Collaborate in hocaboo’s smart, fast-paced, and growing engineering team
- Improve our productivity using continuous integration, continuous delivery, automated testing, etc.
- Bring in your own ideas regarding product features, UX, and UI
- Help shape and grow not only the code base, but also the hocaboo engineering culture
- 1-2+ years of experience in front-end web development
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Familiarity with Git, as well as some issue tracking software such as JIRA, Redmine, etc.
- Experience with Agile Development and Scrum methodologies
- Eagerness to use best practices and stay up to date with current trends and patterns
- Friendly team player with the desire to learn new things
- Self-driven, highly motivated, and a strong commitment to deliver and results oriented focus
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- A good sense of humor, and who knows how to have a bit of fun along the way!
Want to join?
Then write us an email and send us your application. Here's a checklist of things you should attach or include, as well as a couple of questions you should answer:
- Your CV attached as .pdf
- Other documents attached as .pdf that help your application
- Additional links added that help your application
Questions to answer
- Who is the person behind that application (tell us a little something about yourself)?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What do you expect to gain from this job?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years (career wise)?
- Why do you think we should hire you?