- Talent Solutions Consultant (m/f/d)
Talent Solutions Consultant (m/f/d)
The sales team is the driving force behind our entire company. It is designed to accelerate our business by reaching out to potential customers, bringing both our brand and products to the world. The hospitality industry employs nearly 300 million people worldwide, making recruitment one of the biggest challenges. To meet the demands of this huge industry, we are a dynamic, highly motivated team responsible for bringing our products and the associated vision to the customer.
We are looking for a dedicated, motivated Talent Solutions Consultant (m/f) who is eager to drive an up-and-coming company with a great vision. If you are a communication talent and have the necessary inner drive, then we offer you here at hocaboo an exciting task, in a great start-up atmosphere, with great career opportunities and the opportunity to improve the working world.
- Work in our highly motivated sales team
- Cold calling and consulting of potential customers
- Presenting our products to customers both online and on site
- Contribute your own ideas regarding product, sales strategies, etc.
- Help us not only to increase sales, but also to shape the team culture
- You have completed an apprenticeship or a degree (preferably in the hospitality industry)
- You have personality: You are good with people, you are open, likeable and charming
- You have above-average communication skills
- You have to have the inner drive to give full throttle
- Excellent communication skills in German, both written and verbal
Preferred Skills and Experience
- You already have some experience in (telephone) sales
- You can present yourself and your product well and confidently to customers
- You can quickly put yourself in the position of a customer and you want to change the hospitality industry in the long term
- You are resilient and have a fighting spirit: Setbacks do not throw you back, instead you look for alternatives and can improvise
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Office in the heart of Berlin
- Regular trainings and workshops
- Flat hierarchies with short decision paths
- great working atmosphere
- Basic salary of up to 3,000.00 EUR plus pro rata commission of 8.33%
- Guarantee commission of 500.00 EUR in the first 3 months
- Additional bonuses for achieving certain goals
- OTE of 5.000,00 EUR
Want to join?
Then write us an email and send us your application. Here's a checklist of things you should attach or include, as well as a couple of questions you should answer:
- Your CV attached as .pdf
- Other documents attached as .pdf that help your application
- Additional links added that help your application
Questions to answer
- Who is the person behind that application (tell us a little something about yourself)?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What do you expect to gain from this job?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years (career wise)?
- Why do you think we should hire you?