- Digital Marketing Intern (m/f)
Digital Marketing Intern (m/f)
The Digital Marketing knows all online marketing efforts and leverage digital channels such as Google search, social media, email, to connect with their current and prospective customers. The hospitality industry has almost 300 Million employees around the world, which makes recruiting one of its biggest challenge. To satisfy the demand of this giant industry, we are a dynamic, highly iterative community responsible for how to connect with both users and customers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated intern to join our Digital Marketing Team. This internship is ideal for someone who is interested in furthering his or her education and experience in the world of digital marketing. This internship will provide exposure to various aspects of digital media that may include, but are not limited to social media and web updates.
- Work with the on-site Performance Marketing Manager to create and implement social media campaigns
- Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, XING
YouTube) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Ensure proper messaging is being executed online
- Identify leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
- Monitor analytics with the Performance Marketing Manager to identify viable ideas
- Assist with website copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree (or currently enrolled) in Marketing or related field
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, XING and Youtube
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics, and Facebook Insights. Other analytic platforms is a plus.
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and/or Affinity Photo
- Fluent German and English
- Paid Internship
- Résumé building experience in marketing and communications, relationship management, and other aspects of community relations, marketing, and the tech industry
- Great opportunity to learn about what happens behind the scenes of a year-round Tech Start-Up
Want to join?
Then write us an email and send us your application. Here's a checklist of things you should attach or include, as well as a couple of questions you should answer:
- Your CV attached as .pdf
- Other documents attached as .pdf that help your application
- Additional links added that help your application
Questions to answer
- Who is the person behind that application (tell us a little something about yourself)?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What do you expect to gain from this job?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years (career wise)?
- Why do you think we should hire you?