- Head of Sales (m/f)
Head of Sales (m/f)
The sales team is the driving force behind our entire company. It is designed to accelerate our business by reaching out to potential customers, bringing both our brand and products to the world. The hospitality industry employs nearly 300 million people worldwide, making recruitment one of the biggest challenges. To meet the demands of this huge industry, we are a dynamic, highly motivated team responsible for bringing our products and the associated vision to the customer.
We are looking for a dedicated, motivated Head of Sales who is eager to drive an up-and-coming company with a great vision. If you have proven experience and qualities in a leading position in sales and the necessary internal “drive”, then we offer you here at hocaboo an exciting task, in a great start-up atmosphere, with a great career opportunity and the opportunity to improve the working world.
- Work in our highly motivated sales team
- Expansion of our existing sales team (Germany)
- Establishment of further sales teams (other EU markets)
- Recruitment and training of new sales employees
- Optimization of processes to increase sales
- Contribute your own ideas regarding product, sales strategies, etc.
- Help us not only to increase sales, but also to shape the team culture
- You have a degree in business administration or completed commercial vocational training
- You have many years of experience in the field of sales
- You have above-average communication skills
- You have to have the inner drive to give full throttle
- You are both team player and team leader
- You have a good sense of how to deal with employees and colleagues
- You have the ability to inspire people and get the best out of them
- Excellent communication skills in German and English, both written and verbal
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Profound expertise in the professional and disciplinary management of sales/key account managers
- Ideally, experience in training and coaching employees
- Exceptionally high sales, customer and service orientation
- Analytical affinity combined with creativity to try out new things
- Office in the heart of Berlin
- Regular trainings and workshops
- Flat hierarchies with short decision paths
- great working atmosphere
- Basic salary of up to 5,000.00 EUR plus pro rata commission
- Additional bonuses for achieving certain goals
Want to join?
Then write us an email and send us your application. Here's a checklist of things you should attach or include, as well as a couple of questions you should answer:
- Your CV attached as .pdf
- Other documents attached as .pdf that help your application
- Additional links added that help your application
Questions to answer
- Who is the person behind that application (tell us a little something about yourself)?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What do you expect to gain from this job?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years (career wise)?
- Why do you think we should hire you?